Correção de texto: Pandemic

What's up EE ? Esse é o primeiro texto que escrevo e nomeie de Pandemic e gostaria de saber os erros que cometi, pretendo continuar a história. Desde já Grato, Gabriel Dantas.

July 10, 2040.
Hi, my name is Gabriel and today completed 10 days that i'm walking without way, i'm in a world without nobody. A pandemic attacked the our planet, i don't know what's this it but i lost my family, i had my car, my house, my beautiful wife, i had a busy life but great and now i haven't anything, is being very hard live like this, still the penny hasn't dropped, everything seems a nightmare. Nowadays haven't almost anything to eat and when have, appears someone to steal, I've always stay in alert every time. I'm looking a security place to stay, so the road is too long. I wonder if that one day everything will back to normal ?, I answer, i don't know but the only thing i know is that my life is other and i don't know how much time i'll live like this.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Sugestões de correção:

Hi, my name is Gabriel and I have been lost and alone in this world. A pandemic attacked our planet. I don't know what is this but I lost my family, I had my car, my house, my beautiful wife. I had a busy life but it was great and now I don't have anything. It's been very hard to live like this, still the penny hasn't dropped, everything seems like a nightmare. Nowadays I have almost nothing to eat and when I have, someone comes to steal it, so now I'm on the alert all the time. I'm looking for a safe place to stay, so the road is too long. I wonder if one day everything will be back to normal. I really don't know but the only thing I know is that my life is very different now and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to live like this.