Correção de texto: Siblings Boring

I have two siblings, one girl and one boy, they are younger than me, I just don't understand why Always when they stir with my computer something wrong happen, vírus attack or my earphone get broken, I totally lost patience with them, they sometimes be unkind and bad educated with me, I'm adult and I work, they should have respect for me and not spoil my things, even though I love them.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Annoying siblings / Boring siblings

I have two siblings, one girl and one boy, they are younger than me. I just don't understand why every time they play with (or use) my computer, something goes wrong, a virus attack or my earphone gets broken. I totally lose patience with them. Sometimes they are impolite and rude to me. I am an adult and I work. Even though I love them, they should have respect for me (or respect me) and not to spoil (or damage) my stuff (or my belongings).