Correção de Texto: Two places I visited

Two places I visited

I visited two different places recently. The first is out of Brazil while the second is inside of Brazil. In both places there were beaches and beautiful views. Although I have gotten a sunny weather in the first, I have gotten a cloud wheather in the second. Furthermore, the whole first place was beautiful while only a part of the second place I though beautiful. However, in the first trip I was almost alone and in the second I was with a group of friends. For this reason, the second trip was really better.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Two places I visited

I visited two different places recently. The first is out of Brazil while the second is inside of Brazil. In both places there were beaches and beautiful views. Although I have gotten a sunny weather in the first, I have gotten a cloud weather in the second. Furthermore, the whole first place was beautiful while only a part of the second place I though beautiful. However, in the first trip I was almost alone and in the second I was with a group of friends. For this reason, the second trip was really better.

I recently went travelling and visited two different places, one was out of Brazil and the other place was located within Brazil, both places had beautiful views and beaches. The first place I went had nice sunny weather and the other place was miserable and cloudy. I really thought the first place was much more beautiful than the second place, although I was alone in the first place I visited and I was with a group in the second place, which made the second place more enjoyable.