Correção de Texto: When nobody is looking

When nobody is looking

One day I was invited to a party that started at 1 p.m. Arriving there, the hosts have prepared a cake for us. Obviously, I had any hungry, since I have had lunch few hours before. However, in order to not be rude I accepted a pice of cake. I almost vomitet, but I ate it. For my disgrace, one of the hosts offered me another one piece of cake. I try explain that I'm not hungry and that I have had lunch recently, but it haven't no way. She adds in my dish a piece of cake far bigger than the previous. I did'nt know what do until I see a trash basket near me. I have no doubt. When nobody is looking I throw it into the basket.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
The other day I was invited to a party that started at 1 p.m. When I arrived there, the hosts have had prepared a cake for us.
Obviously, I wasn´t hungry at all/I felt no hungry/I was full, since I have had lunch a few hours before. However, in order to not be rude I accepted a piece of cake. I almost thrown up, but I ate it. Unfortunately/woefully, one of the hosts offered me another piece of cake.
I tried to explain that wasn´t hungry and that I have had lunch recently, but to no avail/I had no way out. She adds in my dish a piece of cake far bigger than the previous one.
I did'nt know what to do until I spotted/saw a trash bin/garbage can by me. I had then no doubt, when nobody was looking I spit up the cake crumbs in it.

I put “spit up”, for lack of a better word. Perhaps there´s another expression that expresses it. I thought
of “throw up” but then, on second thought I decided that “throw up” would be “to empty the content of the stomach” and it would be something somehow involuntary.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!