Correção de texto: Work for an employer or self employed?

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business, other prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed work for someone else or own a business ?

As I see it, I rather to bring some work skills away with an employer, because firstly we are rocky worker and we need to brush up our competences. Before, when we have more live experience, we can try to go after our dreams, and pursue an own business high level. If we work for someone else, we should to do what our boss says, we receive less money in most of the times, and we need to account for when we do mistakes, basically, so we eke out a living.
Unlike, when we get an own business we must to be enterprising, and build up an innovation, and that make us more competitive edge over the other companies. Actually, it seems like, people get cold your feet with self-employed, because the challenge is more demanding, some people brush off our ideas, this can make us feeling really bad, and sometimes we only want to drop out of our project, , but we need to bear with threats, and work so badly if we want to achieve our goals, but I thoroughly agree this way, bring independence on us, we got the self-taught and leader skills and bring people opinion around, that can be a good way to get our ideas across.
By the way of conclusion no pain, no gain, the live is pretty tough, and we need to looking forward our future.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
speaker, I read your text and tried to write it in more understandable English. I think that this is what you are trying to say:

Some people prefer working for themselves or run their own business, others prefer to work as employees. Would you rather run your own business, for example, self-employed (Sole Trader), partnership, private company, etc, or would you prefer to work for someone else?

In my opinion, I rather first develop my skills with an employer and build my confidence. That's because when we have more experience in life, we can try and follow our dreams, to finally have the ability to run our own business (1). If we work for someone else, we should do what our boss says (2). We receive less money most of the time, and we need to account for when we make mistakes, basically, we earn a living (3).

When we run our own business, we must be entrepeneurs, build innovation, and that may give us a more competitive edge over other companies (4).

Actually, it looks like people get cold feet with the idea of being self-employed, because the challenge is more demanding (5). Some people brush off our ideas, which can make us feel very low, and sometimes want to drop out of the current project (6). We need to deal with the threats and vulnerabilities, that is, the basis of Risk Management, and work really hard if we want to achieve our goals. I believe that this way of working can bring independence for us, getting self-taught and developing leadership skills, in order to win people's opinion and respect around. This can be a good platform to get our ideas across.

Concluding, "no pain, no gain", life is pretty tough, and we always must be looking forward to our future (7).

1. Content: you don't necessarily need to have experience to follow your dreams.
2. Content: successful companies depend on discussion an team work to deliver results. This implies, not always though, that you have to do what your leader says.
3. Content: not necessarily less money, specially if the company you own is in the red. Even when you have your own company, you also, are accountable for various parties, for example, clients, legal and safety requirements, taxation, bank, etc.
4. Content: the same applies for any private and public organisation.
5. Content: similar challenges exist in all private and public organisations, the only difference is that you are purely responsible and accountable for everything.
6. Content: the same issue exists in many organisations.
7. Content: the phrase "no pain, no gain" applies to all private and public organisations.

(Note: I had help with the content from someone who got a post-graduation in Business Administration in the best Business School in Latin America)