Correção texto - ''Letter applying for a job''

Hello,
Does anyone can correct this essay for me? Thank you indeed.

Pineaple Dream Beach Resort,
I have seen the flyer to work on Caribbean and I get interested in working as a front desk personnel in the ''Dream Beach Resort''. For five years I worked on a big international relations company in Brazil and in the last three years I have been living in the United States to improve my English and to learn Spanish.
Since I was a teenager I have known that in the future I would work in an ambient with lots of people. I love to share knowledge and learn new languages. Besides this I am an organized and joyful person. These are the reasons why I decided to be a front desk personnel.
In my point of view, starting this job in Caribbean can give me not only a good work experience, but also personal fulfilment.
Thanks for the attention,
BC.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Dear sir or madam,

I have seen the flier recruiting people to work in Caribbean and I am interested in the position of front desk clerk at the ''Dream Beach Resort''. I worked in a big international relations company in Brazil for five years. In the last three years, I have been living in the United States to improve my English and to learn Spanish.

Even as a teenager, I knew I would work in an environment with lots of people. I have always loved to share knowledge and learn new languages. Besides this, I am an organized and joyful person. These are the reasons why I decided to be a front desk clerk.

In my point of view, starting this job in Caribbean can give me not only a good work experience, but also personal fulfillment.

Thank you for the attention,

BC.

Correction key:
Italic: not necessarily wrong, but it may not sound good. Consider revising!
Bold: problems with grammar, vocabulary or spelling.

Cheers!