Quando "Think" vai ter mesmo sentido de "Remember"?

Eu li no Cambridge que Think pode ter o mesmo sentido de Remember, mas como eu uso o verbo To think com o mesmo sentido de remember? Já que remember é relembrar e think é pensar

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Wordreference has a good sentence for that:
Can you think of what we did in the last weekend?

It could be rewritten into the following: "can you remember of what we did in the last weekend?"

OR from elsewhere: "Can you think of when we make cards to give? Yes, we give cards when someone has a birthday."

Conversely:
Can you remember when we were babies? (from a music lyrics)
Can you think of when we were babies?

Granted, "can you think" is (way) more formal than "can you remember", hence our getting puzzled by it, at first.
Obrigado!
Bom saber que think pode ser uma maneira mais formal de dizer remember
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Glad that you like it. :-)
Leonardo96 19 293
The only context in which I can see both being interchangeable:

Here's is something for you to remember me by.
Here's something for you to think of me.

Those sentences refer to one receiving a souvenir or whatever else that will remind them of the person giving it to them. They want them to keep them in their memory. Both "remember" and "think" can work here.

Other than that you shouldn't really use them in the same context. It may create confusion more often than not.