Tradução de "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone"

I haven't understood very well this sentence.

What is the correct translate for this?

Ain't and no are two negations in the same sentence, and I don't know what ain't replace in this case.
And about "she's gone", what is 's of that contraction? Is or has?

If it would be "has", it would strange, because I guess ain't is in the present.
And if it would be "is", what is the translation of "she is gone"?

I hope someone help me.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Joarez.GN 885 3 13
Hey, pal!

Ok, let's just establish some points here, just for trying to clarify things a little.

1- Ain't at the beginning of phrases is used as "there is/there are not". (of course I mean in a informal way).

Example: Ain’t no sunshine when she's gone.
There is no sunshine when she is gone.
(Não há (nenhum) brilho de sol quando ela vai embora)

Example 2: Ain’t nobody in the house.
There isn’t nobody in the house.

But why do we use ain't (negative) and no (negative) together ?

Because that's it. It's pretty normal, I mean, the double negative, even in English. Yeah I know, people will tell you that one's call the other off and it turns into positive, but, informally and colloquially talking (especially in songs), that's not how it works.

2- She is gone means she is no longer here, at the current place. It could mean either she passed away or she left the place.

She has gone means she has visited the place in the near future which still has impact in the present. This is different from 'She had gone', which would refer to the visit to a place long time back; it does not have any impact on the present.

Hopefully, someone can explain it better to you.
Take it easy!
Is "she is gone" an expression?
Because in the Present Perfect we could say: She has gone: Ela se foi.
So how can I classify this, is it another king of Past or an Expression?
See? What confuse me is that this is not Present Perfect, I don't know what this is.
Avatar do usuário NeyF 3705 1 9 78
She is gone é uma expressão. Nesse caso gone funciona como adjetivo.

É possível falar:

She was gone. ( Ela não estava aqui/ Ela já tinha ido.)
She will be gone. (Ele não vai estar aqui/ Ela já vai ter ido. )

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... glish/gone
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
Hi there, Fer.
My upvote goes for your interest in English and for trying your hand at English, I mean, for writing in English.
I suggest one little correction, that may come in hand next time.
Please write "I hope someone helps me."
Someone "invites" the third person singular conjugation - (someone = same conjugation as HE/SHE/IT).
Anyway, with would (for example) after someone changes that rule.
I hope it helps. And, of course, this is a suggestion. I am not trying to seem bookish or a nitpicker over little grammar points, I just meant to give a tip aiming to improve your writing. That´s it. ;-)