What's your favorite sport?

Shevchenko,

I am happy to help any member of English Experts who responds to my suggestions, and will make suggestions/corrections, in the form of rewites, to as many of your posts as time permits. If you do not understand why I made the changes or think I am wrong please let me know.

Good luck in your studies.
Anúncio Descubra seu nível de inglês em 15 minutos! - Converse grátis por 15 minutos com um professor e verifique como está o seu inglês.

Começar agora!
My favorite sport is mixed martial arts. It's very exciting and you never know who'll win a bout. For this reason, there is a saying "fight is fight" that infers you can be better than you opponent but it does not guarantee you'll defeat him, so hard training makes fights easier.
All the robbery and scandals made me sad at soccer. I still love my team, like to now and then watch a game, but I'm not fanatic anymore.
I like swimming. And I like soccer and motoring as well.
Well
I like almost all kind of sports even footbal that is a game with a lot of of strategy
Soccer is a game that we brazilians, almost all have a club that w cheer for it and i could be different
my team of the heart (is a expression from brazil) is SPFC.
i like Basketball too by the way when I start see Basketball in Tv, it was fault of Michael Jordan fault, that brillant moviments during the games was a magic.
Because of it i started training baskeyball during the college, i simply prefer play basketball then soccer during this period of my life, now i don't have time to play sports because i have to work ansd others things but i continued cheering up for SPFC and i internde turn back train basket when i have time
I like various sports, but i prefer to play soccer!
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
Wagner,

The only suggestion I have for your sentence is "I" is always capitalized.

Otherwise nicely done.
Although I'm not a good player I like to play soccer.
I got three favorites sports.

Kickboxing
karate
Soccer.

but i prefer Kickboxing.
My favorite sport is soccer but I like to play voleyball and basketball. :D
My favorite sport to watch is Formula One. It's very cool, but this kind of sport is very expansive to pratice. So, I only watch in tv and play racing games on my Xbox 360.
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
i like to play basketball and to watch hockey matches xD
My favority sports is football, but now I don't have time, because I'm studying and working.I love everything I like watch tv and listen to music.
I play soccer, this is my favorite sport. Nowadays I have played only on weekend, on saturdays exactly, but I used to play three time a week.
Recently I started enjoying Rugbi, it is a very interesting sport, what a pity it is quite unknown over here...
My favorite sport is soccer, but like bodybuilding too.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
As I'm taking swimming lessons currently I'd have to say this is my favourite sport, but I really enjoy playing and wacthing Volleyball too! In general, any physical activity pleases me, for instance, running, dancing.
What's your favorite sport?
I don´t make sports, Just a fast walk some times. I try to make more frequently fisic exercise. I love football, run, play xbox360 ( the dance games and adventure games, lol). But, I don´t get a fixed group that play football every week like I see in my town, so my big sport is read.
In my vacations, I walk with my girlfriend and play more football with my friends, that live in others cities for study.
My favorite sports are soccer and tennis.
My favorite sport is M.M.A: Mixels Martial Arts!!!!!!!!
I don't like to practice sports, I only like to watch. So, I can say that I like to wacth soccer.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I like fighting sports and martial arts. In spite of live in Brazil, where soccer is the most famous sport, like so many people that train martial arts i've never been good with collective sports and sports with balls. In high school i never was chosen to be part of a team! :lol:
So i started to train Shotokan Karate with a cousin that was black belt. I've been training for 10 years long since i started and i love it.
I like to see MMA, judo, wrestling, kickboxing and other kinds of competitions, but the Shotokan Karate is the martial arts that i like to pratice.

Hugs
I love to play volleyball, but, I'm working in the morning and studying at night.
Then, I haven't free time to practice. Erm although I do gym every afternoon... hehe

Take care guys!
I have described my favorite sport beforehand in: what do you like to do in your free time?
Then it takes me back to that question in which it fits on riding a bicycle and to go fishing. Soccer, although Brazil is considered the soccer's country, but this is not my cup of tea, i don't care for watching soccer, but i respect the ones who are infatuated for soccer.
Skate, for sure !
I love it, but I'm not good ;
To sleep is option?

Iniciar o Teste Online!
I love soccer, but I don't practice anymore. I just watch my team on TV and sometimes on stadium.
My favorite sports é football, but when i was a kid i played handball and currently pratice poker.
My favorite sport is soccer (like most of people), handball and volleyball. I like to play 'em, but I do not like to watch handball on TV, I think it's boring. But I love to watch volleyball, it's amazing!
Don't have a favorite sport. I hate all sports.lol
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!