Como devo escrever uma reclamação sobre uma compra em inglês?

Olá pessoal, quero transcrever isso para inglês:

Eu estou escrevendo para expressar minha decepção com o serviço recebido por sua empresa durante a compra numero 345 Los Angeles - Rio. Meu produto veio danificado.

Qual a melhor opção e por que?

A) I'm writing so as to express my deception with the service I received by your company during the buying number 345, Los Angeles - Rio. My product, really arrived damaged.
(Minha transcrição)

B) I am writing to express my disappointment with the service your company received during purchase number 345, Los Angeles - Rio. My product was damaged.
(Google translate)

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
PPAULO 6 48 1.1k
I am writing/sending this email in order to inform that the (product here) was received by my on (date here) and upon inspection, I noticed it came damaged.
I also require you to confirm whether you will arrange for the [item] to be collected or that you wish me to return this and that you will reimburse me for the cost of returning the [item] and arranging adequate insurance.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

[Your Name]

This is just an example.
There are templates on the web with suggestions, of which recommend to see.
Paulo, obrigado pela resposta, mas acho que voce não compreendeu meu texto.
Deixei duas opções!
PPAULO 6 48 1.1k
Oh, you are right! Now that you 'nudged me' is that I noticed. Oh my!
Ok, back to the drawing board, but I have made some rewording, and I explain why...

B) Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction
(deception in English is a ruse or a lie, it´s not an apt word here) with your service.
A week ago I ordered a camera YY and when it arrived on [date here] the product was damaged.
As your website states that in such case I am entitled to have the product (optional- item) repaired (or- replaced/returned back) so that´s why I am writing. I require you to confirm whether you will arrange for the [item] to be collected or will reimburse me for the cost of returning it.
I look forward to receiving your satisfactory proposals for the settlement of my claim within seven/fourteen (*) days of the date of this letter. [1]

(*) I gave it some leeway, in Brazil would be usually seven days.
[1] more colloquially it would be something like:
I look forward to hearing for you within the week (if were in Brazil)/within the fortnight.

Yours Faithfully,
PPAULO.

Another wording (of the following part):
A week ago I ordered the item with purchase number 345 - Los Angeles, and upon inspection, when it arrived on [date here] I discovered the product was damaged.

I assume it´s your first contact, so the approach, to my thinking, is to solve the problem. So, still early to "express my disappointment", 'dissatisfaction' would be more the point, for the time being.

"My deception", if you had lied to them about something, and now you were angry with himself for having done that.