Como dizer "autodidata" em inglês

Como digo autodidata em inglês?

TESTE DE NÍVEL Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
5 respostas
Breckenfeld 3 15 127
Self-taught

For example : a self-taught musician

Bye!
Jerry Dorien 4 46
Hi pessoal.

"Autodidata" is a people that learning everything without help of a teacher. In English we use the word "self-educated".

Pega leve com meu inglês, ainda estou aprendendo.

Best wishes for all of you.
maryziller 1 2
JERRYDORIEN escreveu:Hi pessoal.

"Autodidata" is a people that learning everything without help of a teacher. In English we use the word "self-educated".

Pega leve com meu inglês, ainda estou aprendendo.
Good post! Did you know that you can also say 'autodidact' in English?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/autodidact

Let me make you sentence sound a little more fluent. "Autodidata" is a person who is learning everything without the help of a teacher.

I found this sentence on the internet, which verifies your usage of the term self-educated: The autodidact is now generally seen as someone who has acquired high levels of expertise, usually in a particular field, through self-education.

Some educated people would say an autodidact is self-taught, not self-educated because he did not receive the benefit of a formal education. However, there are some examples of autodidacts who have achieved such a high level of knowledge or expertise in their fields that we would call them 'educated.'
Jerry Dorien 4 46
Hi,

Gostei, essa palavra soa mais naturalmente.

Abraços.
English self-taught.

I was looking for the same expression "self-taught in/on English/languages" and as I couldn't find it with preposition, I re-built it (and answered myself too) (: