Como dizer "Cai dentro" em inglês

Hello folks, today I was watching an 1 minute funny parody of the famous movie ''The Lion King'' on youtube, and I get everything the movie says but one phrase. Can you guys help me out?

I'd like to know how to say ''Cai dentro'' in english. (Get into a fight)

You might be thinking, but what my first phrase have in common with the second one? I'll explain now.

In the parody I've said before, at 0:43 seconds, Scar says something to Simba, it seems like '' Put it up '' or maybe ''Put it me up '' Because there's a ''M'' sound there. (and it would probably be a phrasal verb, because I see no sense) but I'm not sure about that. And it's clear that the meaning of what he says is ''Cai dentro'' by the way he gesticulates.

Therefore... I'd like to know all the possible ways to say: ''Cai dentro'' and if what Scar says on the video is really it.
I'll post the video for you folks watch, that's a funny 1 minute video.

REGARDS! :mrgreen:

Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
12 respostas
PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
Maybe it is "put you down'' or "I´ll put you down", what mean an threat to other party. Being that the "I´ll" would be almost impercetible to no trained ears (like mine), this happened to me once (having an imperceptible sound in a Maddona song but it was there, in the lyrics. I´ll put you down would more like "vou acabar com você/contigo, vou te derrubar etc"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/put+down

put down
a. To write down.
b. To enter in a list.
a. To bring to an end; repress: put down a rebellion.
b. To render ineffective: put down rumors.
3. To subject (an animal) to euthanasia.
4. Slang
a. To criticize: put me down for failing the course.
b. To belittle; disparage: put down their knowledge of literature.
c. To humiliate: "Many status games seem designed to put down others" (Alvin F. Poussaint).

Or maybe it is "put it up", anyway I would
Thanks PPAULO!

Maybe it could be '' Pumped up '' as well...
I was researching for some words and phrasal verbs and I found out this:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pumped+up

Adj. 1. pumped up - tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline; "we were really pumped up for the race"; "he was so pumped he couldn't sleep"
pumped, pumped-up, wired
colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech
tense - in or of a state of physical or nervous tension

Perhaps what he said was '' I'm pumped up '' (Eu estou nervoso)
And it would also, explain the M sound (because of the '' I'M '') which I I've spoken earlier.

I am still not sure about that, but, it makes more sense, don't you think? Maybe someone else will answer.

I think he says " putting up"
Put up sth= to show a particular level of skill, determination, etc. In a fight or contest
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Thanks for the answer Rakell Grubert Pere !

It seems that we found out what he says. Now, everyone who has more ways to say ''Cai dentro'' can make yourself at home to teach us another ways! Which is the really goal of the topic.

I appreciate your help guys!

PPAULO 6 47 1.1k
Yep, Rakell. Could be, given the context.
Perhaps in such tense situations people say "putting up" (short for putting up a fight).
Thanks Celso for coming to us with the challenge, he he.
Teste de Nível Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
No problem at all. :D
Olá pessoal, traduzi o video que postei no inicio do tópico! Pra quem tiver lido esse tópico mas ainda é iniciante e não entendeu o video e ficou curioso... ''Não priemos cânico'' , estou aqui para ajudar! :mrgreen:

Tá ai:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyzTL5Y ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Bom cai dentro, pode vir, manda ver, manda vir, "vamo" ver o que você pode fazer, no sentido de não ter medo de arrumar briga, o popular não arregar eu conheço "bring it on".
Donay Mendonça 22 102 1.5k
Complemento:

A: Your girlfriend is ugly.
B: What did you say?
A: I said, she’s ugly.
B: Do you want to fight?
A: Bring it on! [Cai dentro!]

- Idiomeanings.com
Adicionando mais uma maneira de falar essa expressão: Come at me.
Geralmente usada irônicamente com ''bro'' no final.

A: You don't think you can beat me, do you?
B: Well, there's only one way to figure it out.
A: All right, come at me, bro!

Abç galera!

Iniciar o Teste Online!
Uma pergunta Bring it on pode sofrer alterações do verbo ex:bring it on,brought it on,bringing it on,brings it on?

Ex:

I said to him bring it on and he really brought it on but he took a real beating from me.
Marcio_Farias 1 23 214
vitor boldrin escreveu:Uma pergunta Bring it on pode sofrer alterações do verbo ex:bring it on,brought it on,bringing it on,brings it on?
No sentido de "fazer acontecer, ocorrer" pode.
Ainda precisa de ajuda? Confira algumas opções:
  1. Clique no botão "Responder" (abaixo) e faça sua pergunta sobre este assunto;
  2. Faça uma nova pergunta;
  3. Converse grátis com um professor nativo por 15 minutos: Saiba como!