Como dizer "gentinha" em inglês

Hi everyone!

I'd like to say "gentinha" in English. You know... people who like scandals, that are not polite or discreet.

For example: I don't like to deal with that kind of people. They're "gentinha"

Thanks in advance!

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
Serve gentalha? "riffraff" é usado pra pessoas de classes sociais mais baixas, com conotação negativa (exatamente como a d. Florinda tratava o sr. Madruga)

All the riffraff of the kingdom seemed to be comprehended in it; and all drunk at that.
A Connecticut Yankee by Twain, Mark
jlmmelo 14 106
Além de gentalha e ralé, mexeriqueira(o) tem o mesmo significado de gentinha.

Mexeriqueiro(a) - talebearer

<statehouse talebearers had long spread stories about the governor's extramarital affairs> Merriam-Webster
Thomas 7 62 296
A "talebearer" is like a "fofoqueiro". talebearer = quem leva contos/estorias/fofocas para outras pessoas

"Ruffraff" is a great word. Twain was a great writer, but remember that his slang is over 100 years old. Sometimes the expressions he used are no longer common. "Riffraff", is, however, a great expression.

Other common words include trash, scum, pond scum, bottom feeder, loser, the great unwashed
(always refers to a large group/population), etc.

Who is you Euro trash friend? ("Euro trash" has become a popular way to describe riffraff from Europe.)
My boss is scum! Do you know what that jerk wants me to do? He wants me to work for free on Saturday.
I can't believe he broke off the engagement. The man is pond scum!
I think most attorneys are bottom feeders.
He stole from the church poor box? He is such a loser!
The film is without intellectual appeal. It is strictly for the great unwashed.

Joke!
Q - What is the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? catfish = peixe-gato
A - One is a bottom feeding scum sucker. The other is a fish.
rsrsrsrsrsrsrs