Como dizer "Pesque-pague/pesqueiro" em inglês

Hi, guys! Is there such a thing as "pesque-pague" in English? What about "pesqueiro"? I've found fishes-pays, but I thought it might be just a google thing. Please comment. Thanks!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Marcio_Farias 12500 1 23 210
I googled "fish and pay."

At a fish and pay lake or river you go fishing but you have to pay for that. I don't know how they charge people wanting to fish in a fish and pay lake/river. Do they charge people by the ton, by the kilo fished?
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 10020 3 16 178
You could probably call it a "commercial fishing pond" (not "fish pond" -- there's a difference), but you'd probably still need to explain that it's for customers to do their own fishing.

They are probably not very common in North America (I've never seen one), but here's an example of one in Texas:

"Upon arrival, you are greeted by a quaint guest house known as the “Fish House” and an inviting large stocked fishing pond featuring a bridge and multiple fishing docks (this was originally a commercial fishing pond and well known by the locals)." From http://ameriwesttexas.com/id7.html
Avatar do usuário Daniel.S 605 1 2 6
Hi there!

fish and pay sounds great.

Ex: Yesterday, dad took me fishig so we went to a fish and pay lake and I caught five big fish.

veja: http://www.bigbrownfish.com/

Take care,

Daniel
Many thanks, you guys! Henry: what would be the difference between fishing pond and fish pond?
Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 10020 3 16 178
I was afraid you were going to ask me that...but there is an explanation!

A fishing pond is a pond where one goes fishing.
A fish pond is a pond that has fishes.

Does that make sense to you?

(Just to confirm, what`s the difference between a "travel salesperson" and a "traveling salesperson"?)
Avatar do usuário Daniel.S 605 1 2 6
So...

a fishing pond is a pond where one can go fishing and a fish pond is basically an artificial lake (sort of reservoir) which one may or may not go fishing depending on its local rules, its purpose and mainly a would-be policy.

right?

Daniel