Correção carta Host Family

bsl0963
Oi pessoal, podem me ajudar com a correção do texto abaixo?
Obrigada!!

Hi dear host family,
My name is Barbara, a Brazilian who would like being an Au Pair in the USA.

I always had make friends easily, I really enjoy meeting new people and dealing with their differences.
I believe that I have facility to adapt me in anything circumstances, I lived in other city for 4 years to study, I shared an apartment with friends and I didn't have problems, I became more responsible, independent and I had a big personal growth.

I like to do many things, I am very eclectic and do not like being idle too long. Among my favorite pastime are listening to music, reading books, watching movies and series, going to the museums, running, hiking, traveling and hang out with my friends. At moment I spend my free time studying, in order to improve my English.

I have a brother, he is younger than me and I get along well with him. My mother is teacher, we are both very friendly and sometimes not even feel like mother and daughter. My father is retired, I consider my hero, suport me in everything, he is the best dad in the world. We also have a dog, she is part of the family.
An important thing that I learned with my family is to never give up doesn’t matter what happen, that is always a way to make things get right. They support me with this idea to expend one year abroad, they know will be a great exchange of knowledge, principles and life stories.

I have a degree in an accounting, currently I work at a big energy company and I am responsible for tax calculation and accounting close activities. I love so much what I do, but at the moment I am searching for a personal growth. I found the au pair program and thought it would be a great opportunity for this. But, when I return to Brazil, I intend to do postgraduate related to my degree in Accounting and search a good company to work.

Thanks for reading my letter, I am waiting your contact and expecting an amazing year with you. Hope hear you soon and answer all the questions that you want. I think will be a pleasure to share this experiences with your family.

Best Regards
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste seu inglês GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos. Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Iniciar o Teste Online!
1 resposta

Leonardo96 4300 9 97
Olá Bárbara, correções de gramática e sugestões de melhoria estão em caps Lock:

HELLO dear host family,
My name is Barbara, a Brazilian who would like TO BE an Au Pair in the USA.

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO make friends easily, I really enjoy meeting new people and dealing with their differences.
I believe that I have AN EASY TIME ADAPTING under any circumstances, I lived in ANOTHER city for 4 years to study, I shared an apartment with friends and I didn't have ANY problems, I became more responsible, independent and I had a big personal growth.

I like to do many things, I am very eclectic and do not like being INACTIVE FOR too long. Among my favorite pastimeS are listening to music, reading books, watching movies and series, going to museums, running, hiking, traveling and hangING out with my friends. At THE moment I spend my free time studying, in order to improve my English.

I have a brother, he is younger than me and WE get along VERY WELL. My mother is A teacher, we are both very friendly and sometimes DON'T even feel like mother and daughter. My father is retired, I consider HIM my hero, HE SUPPORTS me in everything, he is the best dad in the world. We also have a dog, she is part of the family.
An important thing that I'VE learned with my family is to never give up NO matter what happenS, THERE'S always a way to make things right. They support MY idea OF SPENDING one year abroad, they know IT will be a great exchange of knowledge, principles and life stories.

I have a degree in accounting, currently I work at a big ELECTRICITY company and I am responsible for tax calculationS and accounting close activities. I love what I do so much, but at the moment I am searching for personal growth. I LEARNED ABOUT the au pair program and thought it would be a great opportunity for this. But, when I return to Brazil, I intend to do postgraduate related to my degree in Accounting and APPLY FOR a good company to work AT.

Thanks for reading my letter, I am waiting your REPLY and expecting an amazing year with you. I HOPE I'LL BE HEARING FROM YOU soon and ANSWERING all the questions that you want. I think IT will be a pleasure to share this experiences with your family.

Best Regards