Correção de diálogo: "Fight between lovers"

This conversation is about one fight between two lovers (Brian and Suzi), because he doesn't want to go out to the movie theater with her.

Brian: Hello?
Suzi: Hi, it's me!
B: Hi, baby! How are you doing?
S: Fine, a little indecisive, I have no idea what dress I will wear tonight.
B: Tonight?
S: Yep, tonight... Don't you remember? We decided to go to the movie last night, honey.
B: Oh yeah... I know... Baby, can we go out another day? Please? I'm very tired.
S: Stop man. What the hell is going on? Last night, you were so excited. I don't understand.
B: I worked hard today, I want to stay alone a little time. I’m extremely sorry.
S: You are lying.
B: It's serious. One day alone, it's the only thing I'm asking.
S: Don't you love me any more? Is that it?
B: I'm just tired, please, this isn't the end of world.
S: Yes, my mother is right about you. You don't want to see me. Who is the bitch? I need to know!!! ~cry~
B: Dammit! Please Suzi, listen to me. I don't get another girl, I only love you.
S: When we began our relationship, you promised me, by your mother's soul, that you'd never trade me for work like you did with her. So there must be something worrying you. I know!
B: There is nothing wrong.
S: You don't talk to me, you don't want to see me.
B: That's not true.
S: I've known all alone... if it's not a bitch and you're tired... it's fucking football!
B: Suzi, you may be crazy! I don't like football, remember? Understand?
S: ...
B:Suzi? Suzi?
S: ~hangs up to the phone~

Thanks in advanced for the correction and feel free to make observations!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49095 21 73 1138
Sugestões de correção:

Brian: Hello?
Suzi: Hi, it's me!
B: Hi, baby! How are you doing?
S: Fine, a little indecisive, I have no idea what dress I will wear tonight.
B: Tonight?
S: Yep, tonight... Don't you remember? We decided to go to the movies last night, honey.
B: Oh yeah... I know... Baby, can we go out another day? Please? I'm very tired.
S: Stop man. What the hell is going on? Last night, you were so excited. I don't understand you.
B: I worked hard today, I want to be alone a little time. I’m extremely sorry.
S: You are lying.
B: It's serious. One day alone, it's the only thing I'm asking.
S: Don't you love me any more? Is that it?
B: I'm just tired, please, this isn't the end of world.
S: Yes, my mother is right about you. You don't want to see me. Who is the bitch? I need to know!!! ~cry~
B: Dammit! Please Suzi, listen to me. I don't have another girl, I only love you.
S: When we began our relationship, you promised me, by your mother's soul, that you'd never trade me for work like you did with her. So there must be something worrying you. I know!
B: There is nothing wrong.
S: You don't talk to me, you don't want to see me.
B: That's not true.
S: I've known all along... if it's not a bitch and you're tired... it's fucking football!
B: Suzi, you may be crazy! I don't like football, remember? Understand?
S: ...
B:Suzi? Suzi?
S: ~hangs up the phone~