Correção de redação em inglês (2)

Hello fellas,
here is my fourth essay, please have a look.

Experience is the best way of learning. Besides that books are good, learning from an experience can be much more memorized by brain. Sometimes the books don’t bring all the details that we need. Than learning from books can become too theoretical and it may not catch our entire attention. Although, we can find in books what we can’t experience for some reasons.
In my opinion, by experience something we can see much more details which the books can’t show us. For example, when we are dealing with people in projects, there are a lot of theories that books can offer to try to control adversities, but only experience it you will see how it works.
According to me, for our brain memorize and learn better we have to see or do what we want to learn. For example weld something, the book can show you by bringing photos and figures of it but it will be too theoretical and it will not catch your attention completely. So, by doing it you will never forget how to it works and our brain will decode the information of how do it better and faster.
But, we can’t learn everything from experience. Sometimes it demands money, time and physical strength to do it. So, the books can offer it for you, in another way that you can learn but not compared if you have had learned by experience.
All things considered, learn from experience it’s a better way of learning and brings more advantages comparing to learn from books. However, learn from books are more used because there are adversities that learning from experience have.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49070 21 73 1138
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite avaliar:

Experience is the best way of learning. Besides the fact that books are good, learning from an experience can be much more memorized by the brain. Sometimes books don’t bring all the details that we need. Learning from books can become too theoretical and it may not catch our entire attention. Although, we can find in books what we can’t experience for some reasons.
In my opinion, by experiencing something we can see many more details which books can’t show us. For example, when we are dealing with people in projects, there are a lot of theories that books can offer to try to control adversities, but only from experience you will see how it works.
According to me, for our brain to memorize and learn better we have to see or do what we want to learn. For example weld something, the book can show you by bringing photos and figures of it but it will be too theoretical and it will not catch your attention completely. So, by doing it you will never forget how it works and our brain will decode the information of how do it better and faster.
But, we can’t learn everything from experience. Sometimes it requires money, time and physical strength to do it. So, the books can offer it to you, in another way that you can learn but not compared if you have had learned by experience.
All things considered, learning from experience is a better way of learning and brings more advantages comparing to learning from books. However, learning from books is more used because there are adversities that learning from experience have.