Correção de texto "Bank Robbers"

It's a narrative (I try this)

I walked in a calm street with my friend when we heard a highest noise.
When her pulled me I had already static.
When we looked at the next, a scare, one bank robbery .
The robberys into run in bank, had already broken the glass.
I quicly called the police and described the situation, my friend didn't know what didi, crying and laughting in the same time, so nervous.
The police arrived after 15 minutes, unfortunely the robberys had already scaped.
they asked us about the looking for criminals, but we couldn't help them, because the thieves was in masks, we only remember about the height and the colors.
Some time after this, I was watching TV in my job and I saw the same gang being arrested, put in jail.I was much more quiet.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Thomas 14290 7 58 283
I was walking down/up/along a quiet street with my friend when we heard a very loud noise.
When her pulled me I had already static. (Não entendi.)
When we looked at the next, a scare, (Não entendi.) a bank robbery .
The robbers ran into the bank, (Falta alguma coisa aqui.) had already broken the glass.
I quickly called the police and described the situation, my friend didn't know what didi (? what to do?), crying and laughting at the same time, he was so nervous.
The police arrived after 15 minutes, unfortunately the robbers had already escaped.
They asked us about the looking for criminals (?), but we couldn't help them, because the thieves were in masks, we only remembered their heights and the colors (Falta alguma coisa. As cores do que?).
Some time after this, I was watching TV at my job and I saw the same gang being arrested, and put in jail.I was much more quiet. (Quiet = calado. "I felt better"?)

Every time you write, you learn something. Do not let mistakes bother you. Use the mistakes to do a better job next time. Good luck!