Correção de texto em inglês sobre "online training''

Hey guys! I've been doing a malware removal online training and they are very strict regarding english spelling, grammar, capitalization, etc.
Regarding the following quote:
Your previous answer was "There are simple firewalls like the default Windows firewall which there's no need to be programmed." and you changed that to: "There are simple firewalls like the default Windows firewall that doesn't need to be programmed unless the user chooses to." without identifying the grammar error and you have made another grammar error. Please identify the grammar error in both sentences
I think the grammar error is "which there's no need", maybe I could change that statement to:

"There are simple firewalls such as the default Windows firewall which don't need to be programmed."

What do you guys think? Also would be the same thing for the second statement.

Thanks in advance!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Badcom,

A postagem foi um tanto confusa. Mas acho que entendi.
think the grammar error is "which there's no need", maybe I could change that statement to:
Sim, este é o erro. Sugiro usar:

''There are simple firewalls like the default Windows firewall [that, which] don't need to be programmed.''
Isso que eu estava pensando.

Obrigado!