Correção de texto: Japanese language 日本語

I have tried to learn japanese language, the problem is so tough and it's not so important, i have learned already hiragana and katakana , I know all of these characters, but kanji is too more difficult, I was studying for two years but I wasn't understanding quite nothing, when I got to the college I gave up because i chose to keep studying english hard, here in Brazil there are many brazilians who are descendent from japanese and I have many friends who are and anybody knows japanese language either, here in brazil there are the most Japanese population outside japan, I just gave up because i wouldn't have time enough to pratice and perheps I'll forget everything if I learn.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Redseahorse 4 36 579
I have tried to learn Japanese language, the problem is IT´S so tough and not so USEFUL IN A GLOBALIZING WORLD, I have ALREADY learned hiragana and katakana , I know all of THOSE characters, but kanji is MUCH more difficult, I was studying IT for two years, but I wasn't understanding THAT quite WELL, ACTUALLY I WAS NOT UNDERSTANDING ALMOST nothing. When I got to the college I gave IT up, because I chose to keep studying English hard INSTEAD, here in Brazil there are many NATIVES who are descendent from Japanese PEOPLE, INCLUDING many friends OF MINE, THOUGH ANYONE OF THEM know Japanese language either. In Brazil IS ESTABLISHED THE LARGEST Japanese population outside Japan, I just gave IT up, because I wouldn't have ENOUGH time to PRACTICE IT and PERHAPS I'll forget everything THAT I LEARNED.