Correção do Texto "Hot Weather"

Please, suggest corrections for my text. Thank you.

Hot Weather

Some people love the hot weather. They go to the beach, get suntan and get a fun in the sea or in a swimming pool. I’m really not one of them. The heat is so uncomfortable. Actually, I never feel a strong cold, which the people say that so uncomfortable too. But, I like the feeling of staying under the blanket watching TV, sleeping or something else.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49025 21 73 1137
Draylson,

Some people love hot weather. They go to the beach, get suntanned and have fun in the sea or in a swimming pool. I’m really not one of them. Hot weather is so uncomfortable. Actually, I never feel too cold, which people also say that it is very uncomfortable. But, I like the feeling of being under the blanket watching TV, sleeping or something like that.

Boa sorte!
Thanks! :-)
draylson escreveu:Please, suggest corrections for my text. Thank you.

Hot Weather

Some people love the hot weather. They go to the beach, get suntan and get a fun in the sea or in a swimming pool. I’m really not one of them. The heat is so uncomfortable. Actually, I never feel a strong cold, which the people say that so uncomfortable too. But, I like the feeling of staying under the blanket watching TV, sleeping or something else.

Draylson,

Another way of wording your post would be:

Some people love the hot weather, and go to the beach to get a tan, and have fun swimming in the sea or a pool. I am not a hot weather fan and like cold weather, that others may find very uncomfortable. I really like the feeling of pulling a blanket over me and watching TV, sleeping, or just relaxing.

I am not saying this suggestion is better than what Donay offered, but it is just another way to write it. Please let me know if you have questions and what you think about the post.

Thanks,
First, sorry for the delay responding. :(

Thank you very much for the post!
It's very important to me understand how to write my texts in a better way.