Correção de texto: Personal Presentation [2135]

Meu nome é Wagner, tenho 37 anos. Sou casado e tenho um filho de 3 anos. Sou natural de Belo Horizonte, mas moro em São Paulo desde 2004.
Sou licenciado em filosofia pela Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. Immanuel Kant é o filósofo o qual eu estudo – em especial sua filosofia da religião – e pretendo em breve iniciar um Mestrado.
Leciono na rede estadual de São Paulo desde 2012. O trabalho em sala de aula tem sido ao mesmo tempo um desafio e uma grande oportunidade para uma “formação continuada”. O embate na sala de aula tem exigido tanto sensibilidade para “sentir” a sala, como também criatividade para desenvolver os temas propostos com o auxílio de várias ferramentas como músicas, filmes e imagens.

My name is Wagner, I'm 37 years old. I am married and have a 3 year old son. I'm from Belo Horizonte, but I've lived in São Paulo since 2004.
I have a degree in philosophy from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. Immanuel Kant is the philosopher whom I study - in particular, his philosophy of religion - and I intend soon to start a Masters.
I have been teaching at the São Paulo state network since 2012. Work in the classroom has been both a challenge and a great opportunity for "continuing education". The clash in the classroom has requires both sensitivity to "feel" the room, as well as creativity to develop the proposed themes with the help of various tools such as songs, movies, and images.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
My name is Wagner, I'm 37 years old. I am married and I have a 3-year-old son. I'm from Belo Horizonte, but I've lived in São Paulo since 2004.
I have a degree in philosophy from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie. Immanuel Kant is the philosopher who I study - in particular, his philosophy of religion - and I intend to start taking a master's degree soon.
I have been teaching at the São Paulo state network since 2012. Working in a classroom has been both a challenge and a great opportunity for "continuing education". The struggle in the classroom requires both sensitivity to be aware of things as well as creativity to develop the proposed themes with the help of various tools such as songs, movies, and images.
Bons estudos.