Retreat x Getaway: Qual utilizar

For my comic's title, is it better Retreat or Getaway?

So, I have this comic called "Retiro", in portuguese. The title has double meaning so I wanted to know my best option.

Retiro most times means retreat as a noun, but in rare cases means to retreat in first person present. So, people would think first of some spiritual retreat - that's where the characters are - and later, the act of running away.
But in English, I wonder if people will think the same way, if Retreat is a weird name. Maybe Getaway is better? But in that case the title will have a different meaning. A warmer meaning, I guess.

Well, thanks in advance for helping me -3-

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Retreat is thought of the same way in English. In a one-word title of a comic or book, you couldn't be sure whether Retreat meant the relaxing kind or the military defeat kind. The double meaning would be in one's mind while digesting the content.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Retreat is thought of the same way in English. In a one-word title of a comic or book, you couldn't be sure whether Retreat meant the relaxing kind or the military defeat kind. The double meaning would be in one's mind while digesting the content.