Memorabilia is an object that is treasured for its memories.
It has no proper translation in English since it is a Latin word.
(1) Things worthy of being remembered;
(2) for memorable;
(3) A memento, a token of remembrance, a keepsake, a souvenir.
(1) NIU, Jiurong. The Design and Development of Tourist Souvenirs in Henan. International Symposium on Tourism Resources and Management. 2010.
(2) REAGAN, Geoffrey. Military Anecdotes. Guinness Publishing. 1992.
(3) TREDENNICK, Hugh; WATERFIELD, Robin. (translation and edition). Xenophon - Conversations of Socrates. Penguin. 1990. In Brazil: Memorabilia ou Ditos e Feitos Memoráveis de Sócrates. Cia Brasil. 1942.