Someone who has made a difference in my life

Hello guys!!
Eu agradeceria muito se vocês me ajudasse a revisar meu texto :)

Text:
I can think of two people that have made and still make a difference in my life, my parents, They did everything for me and all I have today are because of them.
My parents don't live together a long time, but They have always been there for me, They have taught me many things about the life and guided to the right.
My father isn't present all the time, but I know that I can count on him for anything and that he always on end of the night to ask if everything is fine.
What I can write about my mother? She is amazing, She always thinks about everyone first, she always try to help everyone.
My parents made a difference that several ways that is hard for me write everything, because they have always given me the support to be the person that I want to be and I hope that one day I can give back everything and more.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Algumas observações:

I can think of two people that have made and still making a difference in my life, my parents, They did everything for me and all I have today are is because of them.
My parents don't live together a long time, My parents stopped living together a long time ago / My parents don't live together anymore, but they have always been there for me, they have taught me many things about the life and guided me to (Ou in/toward/through) the right path.
My father isn't present all the time, but I know that I can count on him for anything and that he always will be on at the end of the night to ask me if everything is fine.
What can I can write about my mother? She is amazing, She always thinks about everyone first, she always try to help everyone.
My parents made a difference that in so many different several ways that is hard for me to write everything, because they have always given me the support to be the person that I want to be and I hope that one day I can give back everything and more.
P.Henrique , obrigado pelas observações!! :D