Book Review - Angels. Author: Marian Keyes

FYI: I read this book, so I decided to make a review for train my writting.

Book Review - Angels. Author: Marian Keyes

Angels tell for us a story about a woman and your conflicts; Age, wedding, family, friends, losses and adventures.
Margaret or Maggie (for family and friends) lives in Ireland, she's married for eight years with Paul Garvan better known as Garv. They meet when them were teenagers and Maggie immediately fall in love for him, but before Maggie meet him, someone else was at the middle of the way.
Maggie adventure's starting at the moment your marriage with Garv goes down, it's a hard time for them, her has two miscarriages, them not talk to much each other too and this bring them lives a huge problems.
So Maggie decide to go to Los Angeles and stayed at house of a friend, Emily, who is trying to be a successful writer in the earth of plastic surgery and famous. There Maggie made new friends, spending most of her time hanging around with them in beautiful parties and bars, but it's not the happier moments Maggie had in LA, she have a lot of headache because of them too and there she meet again after many years with your old boyfriend Shay Delaney, and a secret of Maggie's life is reveled.
In the middle of her problems and constantly sad because of Garv, Maggie said:
"How was Garv getting on with the single life? Was he faring better than me? Or was he as miserable too? Probably not: he was a man, they always seem to find this sort of thing easier."
The book Angels it's a great story about a woman with your looses, but in the same time, a woman with enough courage to follow your heart and wishes without fear winch the people called her. Maggie want to discover yourself, re-connect with your past for to try re-writte your history.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!