Correção de "When we were kids..." [en>en]

I have to write a test in English about childhood memories.
I made one, but I don't know if it is good...
Could you revise it for me please?

When we were kids, we always used to wish to be like our parents or brothers, to be adults in order to do everything we like, but it isn’t neither so easy nor as good as the children think, with me wasn't different.

I can say I have great memories of my childhood, I remember that my father used to read stories for me to sleep and my grandmother used to bring me candy. I wasn’t a mischievous kid, I used to play healthy games, my favorites were hide and seek, hopscotch, cops and robbers and others. Really, be children was good, I could keep playing video game and watching television all afternoon, and I did this a lot.

Although what I’d love stay with my brothers, but as I’m the younger they didn’t like it, my mother didn’t have much time for me and always there was someone giving me orders, wherefore I used to want grows up betimes.

However, over the years worries and responsibilities made me realize, I should have enjoyed better my childhood, this wonderful time that no return again, and that now it’s only on my memories.

THANKS!!!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Cakau,

Algumas sugestões de correção:

When we were kids, we always used to wish to be like our parents or brothers, to be adults in order to do everything we liked, but it isn't so easy or as good as children think, for me, it wasn't different.

I can say I have great memories of my childhood, I remember that my father used to read stories for me to sleep and my grandmother used to bring me candy. I wasn’t a mischievous kid, I used to play healthy games, my favorites were hide and seek, hopscotch, cops and robbers and others. Really, being a child was good, I could keep playing video games and watching television all afternoon, and I did that a lot.

Although what I loved was to stay with my brothers, but as I was the youngest, they didn’t like it, my mother didn’t have much time for me and there was always someone giving me orders, that is why I used to want to grow up.

However, over the years worries and responsibilities made me realize I should have enjoyed my childhood more, this is a wonderful time that will never return, and now, it’s only in my memories.

*Fiz uma leitura e corrigi para as formas que mais se aproximam do que acredito que você quis dizer. A proposito, parabéns pela redação!

Bem Vindo(a) Ao Fórum!