É possível usar Still e Yet na mesma frase?

É possível usar Still e Yet na mesma frase?
You still haven't told me where we going yet.

Eu não entendi o uso de still e yet na mesma frase. Eu aprendi que se usa um ou outro. Parece que fica 2 "ainda" na frase.

Alguém saberia me explicar? (obs: frase tirada de uma série)

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Hello Andressa! I didn't know what the context difference between these words and if we can put them into the same phrase too, but after searching a little bit, I've found these (shallow) definitions:

Yet is generally used in the final of the phrases and never is used on the negative form.
Still is used to refer to situations that happens in the present time. Used in affirmative phrases or questions.

Searching in a few forums, I reached the conclusion that we'll have to utilize only one of these words to say "enquanto", not the two of them at the same phrase 'cause which word has a different use depending of the context.
NeyF 3 24 206
Essa é uma forma bem informal e não segue nenhuma regra gramatical. As pessoas geralmente quando falam no dia a dia não estão compromissadas na gramática.

O correto é escolher uma das duas opções.

You haven't told me where we [are] going yet.
You still haven't told me where we [are] going.