Job Interview: Question: Tell me about your experience.

I created this anwser when the interviewer asks me to tell about my experience, but I'm not sure if it's everything correct.

"I've been working in I.T since 2011, so I have 6 years of experience in this field. I started as a help desk and my job was to provide technical support to end-users via phone and online chat. After I worked as a Network Administrator my tasks was to also provide technical support but this time in person and I had to manage the network. Then, my last job was as Network Analyst and my job was to configure router and switch remotely."

I would appreciate it if someone give me some tips or correct some mistake.

Thank you.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 7980 1 13 143
Algumas sugestões corretivas e de avanço de vocabulário:

I've been working in I.T since 2011, so I have 6 years of experience in this field. I started as a help desk ( MANAGER/ASSISTANT/TECHNICIAN,etc? ) and my job was to provide technical support to end-users via phone and online chat. AFTERWARD, I worked as a Network Administrator AND my tasks WERE (to < DROP IT!) also TO provide ON DEMAND technical support, YET ON THAT OCCASION in person; BESIDES, I had to manage the network.
ULTIMATELY, my last job was as A Network Analyst and my DUTY was to configure ROUTERS and SWITCHES, remotely !

Blz.