Tradução de "either physically or mentally"

I need to get used to write in English, so, here is my attempt. If I made any mistake in my text, feel free to correct it. If my message is convoluted, let me know and I'm going to correct it right away. Today, I was looking for the meaning of the word "burnout". By Oxford Learner's Dictionaries, the definition of the word "burnout" is:

"The state of being extremely tired or ill, either physically or mentally, because you have worked too hard."

In this case, "...either physically or mentally..." means seja fisicamente seja mentalmente?
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Resposta aceita
62650 22 99 1518
Prefira:
The other day I was trying to use the structure "seja isso seja aquilo" and I didn't know how it worked in English.
Cambly Brasil - Mensagem Patrocinada Faça uma Aula GRÁTIS de inglês com um professor de nativo e avalie se você é capaz de se comunicar com um estrangeiro. Consulte condições.

Começar agora!
6600 11 150
Yes you've got it right-ish. It means it could be either one of those (mental or physical tiredness) but not necessarily both at the same time. (I'm assuming this is what was meant by "seja fisicamente seja mentalmente).
Another day I was trying to use the structure "seja isso seja aquilo" and I didn't know how it works in English. Now I know hahaha. Thank you very much, sir.

Two brief explanations:

Ref. forum.wordreference
Ref. spanishdict