"Your Place in Space and Time"

Avatar do usuário Henry Cunha 9960 2 17 177
That's the topic of a presentation to be given (none too soon) at one of the Toronto Public Library branches, according to these details:

Finding Your Place in Space and Time
Wed Feb 19, 2014 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Brentwood

Wherein we give you a sense of your place in the grand scheme of things: a cosmic perspective on life, the universe, and everything. Presented by Dr. Roberto Abraham. Drop-in program. Limited space. First come, first seated....

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/sear ... 4292779801

I have always wanted to understand where I stand (or sit, or lie, or fit) in the grand scheme of things. If I get to go, I shall report the news to you folks forthwith. In the meantime, should you already have the answer, I would appreciate your feedback -- especially if it's good news, of course.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Diego Pikulski 2100 2 5 42
I don't know anything about my position in this life. Maybe I am here to give trouble to others, to help or to live with no worries. Who will know?
All I know is I am taking my way in life to be happy with my own efforts.
These days we have more informations to know and more equipments eletronics to use and switch to be on-line in this freak world.
I am not a person plugged in these things.
I read what I want and get what I need, because all I want is to live my life in peace and with hapiness.
All the best.