Holographic videoconference - Tradução em português

Olá a todos!

Pessoal, só queria que dessem uma revisada nessa minha redação. Não é tradução não, é só pra ver se tem alguns errinhos (algum deve ter né?) Sabem, às vezes parece que eu sei a gramática correta mas me dá impressão de que aquilo não vai soar bem. Vejam:

I’m going to talk about a great and amazing technological advance below.
It’s about the holographic videoconference and it definitely comes in handy when it comes to business meetings, especially in those ones where not all the people are at the same place.
In fact, there’s only one difference between this specific videoconference and the other ordinary ones and here it is: You can see the people with so much details that it looks like they‘re right by your side and it only happens thanks to the projected images which are simply incredible!
This kind of reminds me of Star Wars where now and then someone used to show up as a holographic image.
Well…
It seems we’re already living the future that was 'fiction' just a short while back, isn’t it?
So, what’s next?

Muito obrigado desde já galera! :)

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore