Sundry invoice - Tradução em português

Flavia.lm 1 10 96
Prezados,

Recebi recentemente uma “sundry invoice”, e por mais que eu leia a respeito do termo na internet, só me confundo cada vez mais.
“fatura ref. itens diversos”? existe tradução racional pra isso?

EBOOK VERBO GET Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu email. INICIAR TESTE
7 respostas
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
I would think it means an invoice for not just miscellaneous items, but for items that are not commonly the type a business charges. For example, a lawyer charging a client for photocopying, as opposed to the regular charges for legal advice.
Daniel.S 1 2 7
Let me try to get this straight..so lawyers should never charge their clients for photocopies? I'll tell all Brazilian lawyers I know about that..hahahaha
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
There are some reasonable explanations as to why some animal species occasionally eat their young, so I don't want to pass judgement on the sundry behaviour of lawyers...
Flavia.lm 1 10 96
Henry, here in Brazil we have many rules/restrictions for invoices. I can only invoice what I have permission to sell. What I usually see for what is "additional services", "reimbursmente of expenses", etc, is a debit note.
So now I have a new question... why would one issue a sundry invoice instead of a debit note?
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
I don't know. Depending on who is 'invoicing' you (a foreign firm?), perhaps the labels don't matter to them. In my own (really really) small business experience, a credit memo was the same thing as a negative invoice, and a debit memo was the same thing as an invoice. Obviously our accounting treatment didn't depend on the label.

But I am curious as to whether I guessed right about the contents of your 'sundry invoice.'
Flavia.lm 1 10 96
You just guessed they are foreigners (of course they are, otherwise I would have asked them a well-known "nota fiscal")
The Singaporeans were supposed to issue an invoice for the regular products they sell to us on a regular basis (!). But quantity was not confirmed yet (ktons, it can vary when loading the vessel) so they issued the mysterious "sundry" and then replaced it a few days after with a non-sundry invoice. :?
Henry Cunha 3 18 183
Ha! That's what we used to call a "pro forma invoice".

http://www.businessdictionary.com/defin ... voice.html