What’s your favorite TV show/series?

Regras do fórum

Practice English here, messages in Portuguese are not allowed.
Dude,

The only nitpick I have would be to include "But it's not" in the preceeding sentence as in "... naked and dead bodies, but, it's not."

Otherwise, nicely done.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Dude Spell 135 2
w.slayman escreveu:Dude,The only nitpick I have would be to include "But it's not" in the preceeding sentence as in "... naked and dead bodies, but, it's not." Otherwise, nicely done.

:D
Obrigado, Bill, por sua ajuda preciosa!
Thank you, Bill, for your valuable help!
Friends is the best .. 4 ever
Hi everybody,
I like to watch Grey's Anatomy.
Ta-ta for now
I like many series: "Adorável Psicose" talk about a girl that hate all and always be worst in all that she does.
"Glee" talk about a school who has singers in a coral club.
"Two and a Half Men" talk about two men and one boy, father and uncle help the boy for kiss a girl.
I like a lot Fringe and The Mentalist.
I like Brazilian series like "Som e Furia" and "Clandestinos", but I really like American series or British series like Prison Break, Chuck, SKINS and several
Hello everyone !!

I like some tv show ! Lately, in my opinian, the best is Supernatural and the comedy How I met your mother!

Frinds is a classic and for me it always the best!

See you.
I like of Two and a half men :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Leia o e-book Aprendendo Idiomas por Conta Própria e conheça as técnicas utilizadas pelos Experts para aprender idiomas. Com ele você vai aprender a aprender inglês!

Baixar uma Amostra Grátis!
House (Sarcasm!!!!) i love it! :twisted:

Friends (classic)

Lie to me (Carl Lightman the best!!) :ugeek: